Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

Daily Log: Don’t Worry About Anything…

Philippians 4, 6-7b
This picture was taken at Fort Santiago way back January 18, 2004...just waiting for the right verses.
This morning while I was taking a bath, my mind is full of worries…thinking about our life, my work…our future and what awaits us. Also, I was thinking what to write for the “Daily Log” section of this blog that I just started yesterday…and I uttered a silent prayer for Him to help me find the right words. I know…I know…I worry too much…that’s what Jonjie always tells me.

The moment I went out of the bathroom, Jonjie said that the verses of Philippians 4:6-7 is beautiful and he read it aloud…and it really is. It touched me to the core of my being because it is the Lord’s immediate answer to my prayer…an affirmation that He is always there and all I have to do is pray and leave everything to Him. 

There will be moments that I will worry, but I know that my LORD is bigger than my worries…then my heart and mind will be at peace…and so is my husband.

No comments