Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

Daily Log: God Is In Charge

Genesis 28 15
Taken August 21, 2014. The altar of the small chapel at St. Pio Church, Eastwood, Quezon City

In spite of what is happening around me or to me, I affirm that all is in divine order and that order will prevail because God is in charge.

God is the master creator of everything and everyone --- every person and animal, every star and planet in the universe. And God is in charge of all.

When events in my life seem to be taking me in a direction that I do not want to go or I am feeling as if I am not as healthy or peace-filled as I would like to be, I remember God’s promise, “Know that I am with you and will keep you wherever you go” (Genesis 28:15).

God is with me now and forever. I may not understand why I am experiencing a particular challenge; however, I do know that God has a greater plan that brings order to my life. Through every moment of my life, God is in charge. The assurance of God’s presence and care brings me peace of mind.

Daily Word for Healing
Colleen Zuck, Janie Wright, Elaine Meyer

No comments