Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

Daily Log: “I Wish You Enough” by Bob Perks

The first time I read it was January 11, 2002 as part of the day's inspirational message from Friends Reflections sent via email...Author Unknown. But the words remain with me until this day...

It was in early 2006 when I happened to stumble upon a website, "I believe in you!" Stories by Bob Perks that I finally knew the author behind the poem. 

For days now, I have been trying to share this...searching for the right words. But there is none...

DSC_1901
Sunset at Brgy. Urbiztondo, San Juan, La Union. Taken last October 04, 2014
By Bob Perks

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.


I wish you enough "Hellos"

to get you through the final "Goodbye."



To fully appreciate the poem, please read the full story here.

No comments