Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

My Daily Log

I inserted the ‘Daily Log” in the JADspirits Blog last September 03, 2014 to accommodate a very short post entitled Daily Log: Eco-Friendly Dining Table. And in 4 months, with 21 posts, it became a venue for
…my thoughts and ramblings
…the old chain emails popular during the 90s (which I saved until now)
…anything on the social media that affected me
…inspirational quotes from writers I admire
…passage from the Bible
…small moments with big impact
DSC_0001_edited
My work station...at home
The words may not be entirely mine but the picture in every log will be of the things and the places we visited…and that mean something to me, to us.
…waters and rivers and seas
…sands, lands and mountains and skies
…roads and bridges and pathways and stairways
…flowers and bushes and trees
…anything that caught our eyes
You are welcome to comment or to share your thoughts. Suggestion of a quote, a post, an article…anything under the sun that can be a source of inspiration will be most welcome.

No comments