Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

July: My Birth Month

DSC_0039_vibrant
This year, I welcome July with fervor. This is my birth month and I will be celebrating my golden year. Yes, I am turning 50…and I am blessed and I feel awesome.

I hope to celebrate it not with fun fare but simply with a child-like atmosphere…a kiddie-themed party…with the people who became and are still part of my 50 years journey.

The two wonderful people who brought me into this world may not be here to celebrate it with me but I know they will be looking down from heaven…smiling and proud (I hope) of their first-born child. I love you Itay…I love you Inay…thank you po.

My Birthday Wish List
  • Kiddie-Themed Party with Party Hats and Name Tags, Sunflower Cake, Cotton Candies & Dirty Ice Cream, Bubbles, Parlor Games
  • Old-Fashioned Birthday Cards (pre-made or handmade) with handwritten message
  • To give back and help others.

My Prayer

Lord, I am so thankful for the life that I have, surrounded with the people who made my life meaningful. Thank you Father God, for leading me…guiding me…sometimes pushing me to reach this point in my life’s journey. I stumbled and fell and crawled but each time I did, you were there to pick me up and made me a bit stronger and wiser. I may not have everything I wanted but You have given me all I needed and more. Thank you for all the years behind me and I am looking forward for more years ahead.

No comments