Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

I Love You, Even If I Do not Say it Often

2Corinthians 12-9
There are days when negativity crept up on you unexpectedly and caught you at one of your vulnerable moments. And however you tried to rise above it, you can’t.

Today is one of those days for me.

I am crying inside. Trying to hold on to my sanity. Even “counting my blessings” which usually lift me up is not working. My heart is so heavy for all the “what if” and “what could have been”.

And then silent tears begin to fall.

Suddenly, I feel this longing to just close my eyes. When I did, all the noises around me fade. And my heart uttered a silent prayer…

Thank you for the gift of life and the chance to live it fully with my family and loved ones.

Thank you for all the blessings you have given me everyday. For the little miracles. For all the answered prayers. For the things received even if not asked.

Please forgive me for the envy that stained my heart today.

I know I will get through this. But I need your saving grace to get back on track. To continue to be grateful for the life that you have abundantly filled with the things needed, not wanted.

Cleanse me, O Lord. Touch my heart, my mind. Do not let negativity, take the best of me.

Thank you. I love you, even if I do not say it often.

Footnote:

  • The photo was taken last October 14, 2016 in front of the Mary Help of Christian School, Mabalacat City, Pampanga

No comments