Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

Daily Log: Wishes Do Come True

The Well and The Morning Sun
THE WELL AND THE MORNING SUN. Taken last June 14, 2015, 5:33am at Cafe in the Sky, Sitio Pungayan (La Presa), Tuba Benguet
I came across this quote a few days ago when I checked the google account of one of the persons who added me in his circle.

It reminded me of one of our famous Salawikain (Filipino Proverbs), "Nasa Diyos and awa, nasa tao ang gawa", with its English translation as "God helps those who help themselves".
Nasa Diyos ang Awa
THE RISEN CHRIST. Taken last July 19, 2015 at Monasterio De Tarlac, San Jose, Tarlac

1 comment

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete