Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

God is With You in All That You Do

Genesis 21-22
The picture was taken last January 10, 2016 along Gil Puyat Ave, Clark, Pampanga
Since last week, we’ve been worrying for the outcome of our company activity for today and tomorrow. With all the documents to prepare and the last minute changes…some requested with apologies, others imposed regardless of consequences with its linkages…we have to give our best.
Yesterday, I had a splitting headache…still, I have to go on working.

All those times with all the worries, I never, even for just a moment, stop to pray and ask His help.

Today is the first day. I arrived at the office earlier than usual….checking files, seeking signatures, answering questions and thinking if we have done everything to make the activity a success.

In all the chaos inside my head, came a sudden yearning to sit down and be calm. So I did, in front of my computer. On impulse, or I would like to think that it is divine intervention...a nudge from up above, I searched for “bible verses about hope” and what rings true at that very moment is "God is with you in all that you do".

Our bosses requested us to be in the designated meeting room at 8:35am. With a few minutes to spare, I found myself saying a silent prayer,
Lord, please give us the wisdom and the clarity of mind to have the right words for all the questions that will be asked today. Not just for us inside this room but more so, for all the people who will benefit if we passed this audit.

Today, I declare
with-god-all-things-are-possible-quote-4

No comments