Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

Gratitude 1: Faith Amidst the Pains

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Thank you!

For this day...for another sunrise.

For your grace and eternal love even if we continue to sin.

For waking us, beside our family, our loved ones.

Thank you Father God!

For your guiding presence the past week, especially last Friday. 

For letting me know your presence amidst my tears…my fears…my pains.

For loving me enough to help me remember and hold on to my faith, and call you for help.

I will not be able to endure the excruciating pain if not for your loving embrace and for reminding me that my pain is just a speckle of what your only son Jesus had to go through for my sins.

As my eyes were blinded with tears, your gentle voice silenced my fears and helped me endure my pains.

Thank you very much for Jonjie’s constant love, care and patience…for giving him to me through Mama Mary. In his quiet ways, he supported me and cared for me…and I know that he’s sharing my pains.

Thank you for Daniz loving ways - her thoughtfulness…her tender kisses, even when I am asleep...her gentle touch...her sweet murmur of assurance that I will be alright.

Thank you for my attending chiropractor who patiently explained to us the cause and taught us ways on how to lessen the pain.


My Prayer

Father, there are many who are suffering from pain more than I do, physically...others are mentally, emotionally. Cover them with your mantle of eternal healing. Comfort them with your loving embrace. Remind them of their faith, as you did to me, that they may reach out to you amidst the pains. Give strength and compassion to their loved ones. Amen.

No comments