Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

Daniz 12 Wishes

Yesterday, Daniz went with Jonjie to pick me up from the office. On our way home, Jonjie mentioned that Daniz wrote her wishes and tried to persuade her to share it with me. “She was shy”, she said…and then we reached home.

At home, we were caught up with the regular routines and I was not able to ask her about the written wishes. And when I remembered it and was about to ask her…I found her asleep while watching TV.
IMG_8726[1]
This morning after breakfast, I requested her to show me her wishes…I cannot help but smile, while I was reading it. Then I suddenly had an idea to share it and ask her permission if I can post it…and she said yes. So here it is…
IMG_8733[1]
  • 1, 2, 6 and 8 can be granted based on our current practice of giving her rewards for a job well done or doing a good deed.
  • 3 would be possible since we are thinking of getting a new puppy ever since Vinx, our first family dog, passed away last year. But she wanted a toy dog, a long-haired breed like Shih Tzu or Lhasa Apso and we are thinking of getting a working dog such as German Shepherd, American Bulldog or Bullmastiff.
  • 4 could be granted but not this early.
  • For 5…hmmmmnnnn…this is the one that made me smile and even Jonjie, especially the “Prince”.
  • 7 can be considered as Christmas gift…next year…ehehehe.
  • 9 as Christmas gift this year.
  • 10 for her forthcoming 9th birthday this October…at least we already know what to give her.
  • 11 and 12 are not for us to grant but for her to work on.

Footnote:
  • Daniz wrote “My Wishes” probably August 18 or 19.
  • She was absent from school from August 14 (I picked her up at around 2:00 pm) until August 19.
  • We brought her to the Emergency Room almost midnight of August 14 and she was diagnosed with Acute Bronchitis, to be considered Pneumonia associated with Viral Illness.
  • When we asked her why she wrote it, she said “because I have nothing to do”.
  • I advised her to indicate the date the next time she write or draw something…

1 comment

  1. No. 1 Wish is Dear Dumb DIARY books...not Dairy. When I pointed it out to Daniz, she laughed and said...ayyy, wrong spelling.

    ReplyDelete