Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

Daily Log: Moment of Solitude

A time to be alone
To reflect about life
To enrich the soul
To give thanks for all the blessings
Or to ask forgiveness for all the shortcomings
DSC_1415
We bought the hammock during one of return trips from Bicol...no specific place to hang...it was just left untouched. Last Friday, this was what greeted me after I came home from work.

I’d been longing for a place…to be alone…to be silent…
to think…or to just do nothing
But I do not need to look far because I have such a place
just right outside our house
Lovingly thought of and provided by the one who really
understand my deepest needs
For solitude…for a moment of silence…
a place to rest my soul for just a  little while

Thank you Daday!