Featured Posts

Featured Posts
Featured Posts

JADSpirits Travel Log

JADSpirits Travel Log
JADSpirits Travel Log

Daday's Kitchen

Daday's Kitchen
Daday's Kitchen

Daily Log: Healthy Communication

IMG_8972[1]
I have read it this morning and tried to connect it with myself. Why this Lord? What do you want to tell me? Then, I became busy and forgot about it…
Jobs 33,3
This picture was taken in Potipot Island, Zambales last April 5, 2014
And while I was choosing the picture to be used for the verse…I recalled our conversation with Daniz.

Yesterday, she blurted out something personal that was included in our evening prayer. It was overheard by the people near us…and was too late for me to stop her. We talked about it inside the car on our way home.
Me: Anak, you are not suppose to say it in front of many people.
Jonjie: Daniz, those included in our prayers should only be between us and the Lord.
Daniz: I’m just being honest…I did not lie.
Jonjie: Anak, the things we say in prayers should be kept a secret…being honest is not about telling everything.
Yes, Daniz did not say anything wrong…we acknowledged that but we also have to teach her the value of secrecy…that there are things not meant to be said in public. It is we who should be careful in including sensitive matters in our prayers. From now on Jonjie and I just have to pray for it separately.

No comments